Lavender Fabric Softener – CADIA®
Our biodegradable, plant based, hypoallergenic fabric softener is 2x concentrated and is free of dyes, SLES and phosphates. There are no artificial fragrances, chlorine or optical brighteners. Our detergent is safe for septic and grey water systems. This product is not tested on animals.
Finding the right fabric softener can be a real challenge if you have sensitive skin. That’s where hypoallergenic lavender fabric softener comes in! Not only does it provide all the benefits of a regular fabric softener, but it’s also gentle on even the most delicate skin types.
But why choose lavender specifically? Well, this scent smells amazing and leaves your clothes smelling fresh for days, but it also has several calming properties that can help you relax and destress. Plus, lavender is known for its antibacterial properties, which means your clothes will come out clean and sanitized every time.
Aqua, Dihydrogenated Palmoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate*, Natural Fragrance (Contains Fragrance Allergen Linalool), Methylisothiazolinone.
*Plant-derived and Biodegradable Ingredients.
Country of Origin: Canada
|Hydroxyethyl Methyl Ammonium Methosulfate
Referenced in the California Cleaning RTK Act of 2017 and an EU fragrance allergen List.
See LINKS below.
- Prop 65
- European Union CMRs
- European Union Endocrine Disruptors
- Integrated Risk Information System- Neurotoxicants
- Integrated Risk Information System- Carcinogens
- EU Persistent/Biocumulative/Toxic
- Canada Persistent/Biocumulative/Toxic
- EU Respiratory Sensitizers
- International Agency for Research on Cancer
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry’s Toxic Substances Neurotoxicants
- US EPA Priority list
- US NTP Reproductive or Developmental Toxicants
- US EPA Persistent bioaccumulative and toxic
- Washington Department of Ecology PBTs
- US NTP known to be Carcinogens
- California Drinking water Notification Levels and Response Levels
- California Maximum contaminant levels
- California Toxic Air Contaminants
- California Priority Pollutants
- California Non-Cancer Hazards
- California Priority Chemicals
- Marine Priority Action Chemicals
- EU Fragrance Allergen