Free and Clear Fabric Softener – CADIA®
Our biodegradable, plant-based, hypoallergenic fabric softener is 2x concentrated and is free of dyes, SLES and phosphates. There are no artificial fragrances, chlorine, or optical brighteners. Our detergent is safe for septic and greywater systems. This product is not tested on animals.
Are you tired of fabric softeners that leave your clothes smelling too strong or irritate your skin? Look no further than free and clear fabric softener! This hypoallergenic option is perfect for those with sensitive skin or who prefer a more subtle scent.
Aqua, Dihydrogenated Palmoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate*, Methylisothiazolinone.
*Plant-derived and Biodegradable Ingredients.
Country of Origin: Canada
|Hydroxyethyl Methyl Ammonium Methosulfate
Referenced in the California Cleaning RTK Act of 2017 and an EU fragrance allergen List.
See LINKS below.
- Prop 65
- European Union CMRs
- European Union Endocrine Disruptors
- Integrated Risk Information System- Neurotoxicants
- Integrated Risk Information System- Carcinogens
- EU Persistent/Biocumulative/Toxic
- Canada Persistent/Biocumulative/Toxic
- EU Respiratory Sensitizers
- International Agency for Research on Cancer
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry’s Toxic Substances Neurotoxicants
- US EPA Priority list
- US NTP Reproductive or Developmental Toxicants
- US EPA Persistent bioaccumulative and toxic
- Washington Department of Ecology PBTs
- US NTP known to be Carcinogens
- California Drinking water Notification Levels and Response Levels
- California Maximum contaminant levels
- California Toxic Air Contaminants
- California Priority Pollutants
- California Non-Cancer Hazards
- California Priority Chemicals
- Marine Priority Action Chemicals
- EU Fragrance Allergen